IMAGINE DRAGONS CONCERT GENERAL REGULATIONS
It is being presumed that when purchasing Tickets and/or entering or trying to enter the territory of the event the Visitor is acquainted with these Regulations and undertakes to observe them, as well as legal provisions of the Republic of Latvia.
2. A photo or video shooting during the event could be performed only by the promotion company or by persons authorized by the promotion company. When purchasing the event Ticket, and/or visiting the concert venue, the Visitor agrees, that a picture or video of him or her could be taken, as well as his or her image or video could be used in movies, pictures, audiovisual recordings, and all the rights on these materials and rights to use them belong to the Organizer or properly authorized the third party. Organizer or properly authorized third party could use such material in its own sole discretion all over the world in any media for advertising purposes, or for other purposes, as well as for commercial purposes, e.g. DVD issue, without any additional remuneration or compensation to the Visitor for the material aforementioned.
3. Any commercial activities on the event territory without previous written consent from the Organizer are prohibited.
4. Only persons, who have valid Tickets will be able to enter the concert. Visitors shall carry their tickets around during the whole period of attending the event. The inability to show the ticket could be the reason for the expulsion of Visitors from the event venue.
5. Visitor’s Ticket could be found invalid, if damaged, torn up (smeared, creased, drenched, the part of it was separated, etc.). When the stub of the physical Ticket is torn up, it becomes invalid.
6. The Organizer could refuse the attendance of the event venue if there is a reason to believe that presented tickets were purchased from unauthorized ticket sellers or other prohibited sources, or if tickets were copied or duplicated in some other way.
7. Inspection of personal belongings is a precondition for entering the event venue. It is being performed to ensure Visitors’ safety during their stay at the event venue. Persons maintaining the order are entitled to inspect clothes, bags and their content, and other things, considered the reasoned discretion of the Organizer, both before the entrance to the event venue and when leaving it.
8. The Organizer could refuse the entrance to the event venue if the Organizer believes that the Visitor is under the excessive influence of alcohol, or could reach a state of the excessive influence of alcohol.
9. Repeated entrance to the event territory with a previously used ticket or invitation is strictly prohibited.
10. Visitors could be prohibited from the entrance to the event venue, or a Visitor could be expelled from the event without any compensation if a Visitor refuses to leave objects, mentioned in clause 11 outside the event territory, or if a Visitor refuses the inspection of personal belongings, or if Visitor’s behavior according to reasoned Organizers’ view:
10.1.poses a risk to the health and safety of him/herself and other visitors;
10.2.affects the rights of other visitors to enjoy an event
10.3.affects the continuation of an event;
10.4. may damage or damages the property of the event venue or the Organizer;
10.5. violate legal provisions;
10.6. breaches these Regulations or other regulations which have to be followed during the event.
11. It is prohibited to take the following items to the event:
11.1. All kinds of weapons and self-protection means;
11.2. Smoke candles or any products that simulate explosions and pyrotechnics;
11.3. Flammable, poisonous, toxic, and highly odorous substances;
11.4. Flammable objects or substances;
11.6. Radioactive substances;
11.7. Psychotropic and narcotic substances;
11.8. Professional photographic and video equipment (with removable lenses);
11.9. Laser devices;
11.10. Large dimension objects or bags (volume over 5 liters);
11.11. All types of drinks and food (regardless of package);
11.12. Flying objects (radio-guided, drones, etc.);
11.13. Any other item which, based on the opinion of the Organizer, may pose a danger or nuisance to other visitors, or the event.
12. Despite restrictions, prescribed by clause 11, the Organizer could provide additional restrictions regarding the safety requirements or the request of representatives of the event artist.
13. It is prohibited to use symbols and banners, recitation, exclamations, or gestures, raising social, racial religious, national, or international hatred, or proclaiming social, racial, religious, national, and international superiority.
14. It is prohibited to block the movement of visitors and participants, to climb the retaining walls, railings, lighting facilities, and supporting structures.
15. It is prohibited to perform any political activities during the event.
16. At the event territory, it is prohibited to wear such clothes details, other objects, or types of behavior, covering the face of an event visitor.
17. Visitors should note that in accordance with current legislation, a minor who has not reached the age of 16 must not be in a public place without being accompanied by a parent, guardian, foster parent, or a manager of a childcare facility or other authorized adults who can accompany the minor through the night (from 22:00 to 06:00).
18. The Organizer shall not be responsible for the quality of food, drinks, and other goods being sold or services provided on the event territory. The seller particularly of food, drinks, and other goods, or provider of particular services on the event territory shall bear full responsibility for them.
19. The Organizer reserves the right to change the event schedule or the performance order if more than one group or artist is participating in the event.
20. A visitor is aware that loudspeaker installations used at the event could cause an additional impact on the Visitor’s hearing, as well as that during the event lighting installations with stroboscopic effects, could be used.
21. Leaving prohibited objects or any other objects for storage to the event support staff or persons maintaining the order is not provided.
22. Visitors must:
22.1. Obey these Regulations.
22.2. If evacuation notification or the appeal to evacuate is heard, Visitors shall leave the event venue using the nearest evacuation route, observing the indications, or instructions from the persons maintaining the order.
22.3. Immediately inform the Organizer or persons maintaining the order of any spotted suspicious objects, indications of fire and fumigation, violations of law, and other dangers.
22.4. Visitors are responsible for their property during their stay at the event venue. The organizer bears no responsibility for the property, which was lost, stolen, or damaged during the event. The visitor or herself is responsible for any objects, left before the entrance/exit or for the persons, maintaining the order.
22.5. It is prohibited to bring animals to the event.